Project information about NAMTEX CO., LTD
– Project name/Investor (End-user) who installed the monitoring station: Nam Phuong Textile and Dyeing Company Limited.
– Automatic monitoring parameters: COD, pH, TSS, flow, DO, color, signal transmission to the Department of Natural Resources and Environment
– Project name: Supply, installation of equipment and operating instructions for the automatic wastewater quality monitoring system.
– Installation location: Nam Phuong Textile and Dyeing Company Limited, Dong Nai Province
– Contract signing date: 2011
– Implementation time: 85 days
– Number of installation stations: 01
Viet An Enviro is currently leading the market in the number of automatic wastewater monitoring stations in the Vietnamese market with highly reliable equipment, little maintenance and reasonable costs.
iMisff 3101 WW – What is an automatic, continuous wastewater monitoring solution?
It is a comprehensive automatic wastewater monitoring solution from hardware to software with five leading monitoring indicators. The system is packaged in a single station to help reduce costs and time. In addition, other monitoring indicators can be expanded according to customer needs.
With this system, measurement results will be continuously transmitted to the customer's central control room and at the same time sent to the local Department of Natural Resources and Environment center. In addition, monitoring effluent wastewater is to comply with Circular 10/2021/TT-BTNMT regulations.
Implementing wastewater monitoring is not only a mandatory environmental monitoring regulation from the Government but also has great significance for the sustainable development of industries and the human living environment.
This is an essential basis to help authorities promptly detect the adverse effects of industrial wastewater on human health and marine, river and lake species.
At the same time, ensuring the industrialization and modernization process takes place safely and stably, limiting the risk of environmental pollution.