is a precise water level measuring device that provides reliable results in various water environments. It is particularly well-suited for measuring water levels in groundwater wells.
Strength of Level TROLL® 400 Data Logger
- Zero-maintenance, narrow-diameter titanium data logger
- Non-vented (absolute) requires barometric compensation for best accuracy
- Accuracy: ±0.05% FS typical
- Titanium sensor offers better accuracy and sensitivity than ceramic sensor.
- 10-year battery life, typical
- Use wire for sites with minimal access or RuggedCable® System for real-time data
How to installation Level TROLL® 400 Data Logger?
Groundwater wells often have relatively small dimensions, which is why the only way to measure the water level is by lowering a sensor inside the well. The sensor is positioned at the bottom of the well and measures the water level’s height from the sensor to the water surface.
The results obtained can be immediately viewed on a smartphone using the VuSitu application.