Smart sensor - VIOMAX Among the equipment of Viet An's Surface Water Monitoring Station, VIOMAX CAS51D It seems to be an indispensable device in a comprehensive solution because of its superiority.
With the ability to measure SAC or NITRAT depending on each method, using this CAS51D does not require the use of chemicals, complexity in sampling and processing and especially does not require much maintenance.
Viomax CAS51D is a smart sensor that allows unattended operation in a wide range of process conditions. Just embed it into your processes and measures. The unique design of the sensor is extremely robust and it also requires little maintenance thanks to its self-cleaning function. With Memosens digital technology, CAS51D combines data collection and storage with simple operation. It enables laboratory calibration and simplifies predictive maintenance.
In addition, VIOMAX CAS51D also has advantages such as
- Displays data information in the sensor
- Minimum sensitivity to noise during signal transmission Fast response time
- Fast response time
- Early, continuous detection of load peaks without delay
- Ready to use thanks to factory calibration
- Standardized communication (Memosens technology) enables “plug&play”
- The interval between maintenance cycles is very long thanks to compressed air cleaning
Calibration is performed flexibly from 1 to 5 points (maximum) – in the lab or at the installation site.
- Viomax CAS51D measures nitrate or SAC in drinking water, process water and wastewater applications as well as the utility sector
- Organic or nitrate loading at inlet and outlet
- Determine CODeq or TOCeq
- Monitor, control and optimize treatment processes
- Monitor nitrate in the aeration basin and denitrification phase